During May, I read some amazing books, both from new (to me) authors as well as personal favourites.
- Snowblind – Ragnar Jonasson ★★★★
- City of Shadows – MJ Lee ★★★★
- Psycho: Sanitarium – Chet Williamson ★★★★
- Don’t You Cry – Mary Kubica ★★★★★
- Something Old, Something New – Darcie Boelyn ★★★★★
- Play Dead – Angela Marsons ★★★★★
- The One With The Engagement Party – Erin Lawless ★★★★★
I am currently reading My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corry ahead of my stop on the blog tour on the 5th June – this is book 29 of my Goodreads challenge of 40 for 2016. It’s certainly been a busy month with also 7 blog tour stops and 2 cover reveals!