June was been a busy month, I hadn’t realised actually how many books I had read during June until collating the list below!
- My Husband’s Wife – Jane Corry ★★★★
- Willow Walk – SJI Holliday ★★★★★
- Dear Amy – Helen Callaghan ★★★
- The Flower Seller – Ellie Holmes ★★★★
- Sweet Breath of Memory – Ariella Cohen ★★★★
- The Little Village Bakery – Tilly Tennant ★★★★
- The Caller – M A Comley & Tara Lyons ★★★★★
- A Summer of Secrets – Alice Ross ★★★
- My Girl – Jack Jordan ★★★★
- Last Dance in Havana – Rosanna Ley ★★★★
Goodreads challenge is looking pretty healthy and I am one away from my target of 40!
My #20BooksofSummer is also doing well, I have so far read 9 books from my (ever-changing!) list. I have a page on the blog listing my 20 books and linking up to the reviews once published which can be found here: #20booksofsummer
My favourite book of June
My favourite book of June was The Caller by M.A. Comley & Tara Lyons, prior to reading The Caller, I had not previously read any books from either of the authors but they are now both firmly on my TBR starting with Cruel Justice by M.A. Comley and In The Shadows from Tara Lyons
Coming up in July
I’m currently reading The Unseeing by Anna Mazzola (which is fabulous!) and my review will be up on the 20th July as part of the blog tour alongside a profile of one of the main characters.
My reading lists are very fluid based on what I fancy reading but most definitely on the July TBR is The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena, The Land of Paper Gods by Rebecca Mackenzie, Watching Edie by Camilla Way and Night Blind and Black Out, both by Ragnar Jónasson.